Canada is currently one of the sought after study destinations for international students. Many factors make Canada a desired location; from its top ranking institutions, affordable living standard and education, its high academic standards to its post study work opportunities in Canada are models of excellence, innovation, and beauty.
According to research over 130,000 international students attend Canadian colleges and universities.
Why study in Canada
- The Canadian government spends more money on education compared to other G8 countries
- Students earn high-quality education as a result of Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls
- Affordable education and living standard. The cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.
- A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized
- Work opportunities for international students during study and after graduation
- International students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience can apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada
- Canada is a multicultural society. Almost all the world’s ethnic groups are represented in Canada
- The Institute for Economics and Peace ranks Canada as one of the most peace countries in the world.
- International students in Canada enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.
- Campuses in Canada offer countless modern amenities from Olympic quality sports facility to public concert halls