University of Sunderland enjoys a string international reputation for the range and quality of its research and is officially classified as having ‘world-leading’ research. Those areas of research are computer science, pharmacy, environment, education, media, English, history, automotive, art and design, and tourism.
UNIVERSITY OF SUNDERLAND
- Graduates are renowned for achieving high-level positions in global organisations form around the world.
- The university works with some the world’s largest organisations – from Microsoft, British Airways, Sage, BBC and Nissan UK to British Telecom to GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca and Sanofi-Aventis
- Many of its staff are regarded as leading experts in their fields, recoginsed nationally and internationally.
- It facilities are one of the one of the best in the UK. They include a £12m sports centre and a new £5m Science Complex.
- The university gives professional advice in graduate recruitment process – from CV writing to interview techniques