NO SAT, NO ACT, FAST TRACK APPLICATION
So what makes Auburn University so different? At Auburn, not only are our academic offerings outstanding, you will feel connected to your fellow students, U.S. and international, from the first time you arrive on campus to the time you graduate. Students describe the atmosphere as “just like family.” Even when you’ve finally set off to begin a career, you will forever be part of the Auburn Family and have a network of nearly 300,000 alumni to help you succeed in the world.
- Auburn University was established in 1856
- #48 Top Public University, U.S. News & World Report, 2015
- #103 National Universities, U.S. News & World Report, 2015
- #26 Pharmacy, U.S. News & World Report, 2015
- Auburn is one of the top 10 Best Places to Live (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
- Accountancy students’ pass rates on the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) exam range from 89% – 95%.
- Undergraduate engineering program 30th among the USA’s public universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
- In 2013, 100% of Health Services Administration graduates were employed or in graduate school.
AUBURN GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
For international students, the move from high school in your home country to a university in the U.S. can be challenging – a new language, new ways of learning, and a new home. The International Accelerator Program (IAP) eases this transition by combining credit-bearing courses from the first year of your degree with additional support, teaching, and cultural experiences, helping to ensure your future success.
Upon successful completion of the career acceleration program you will progress onto year two of your chosen degree.