UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA (UCF)
NO SAT, NO ACT, FAST TRACK APPLICATION
Every day at UCF is about fulfilling your potentials. You will work alongside faculty and researchers, participate in internships and have the opportunity to publish academic research before you graduate. You will graduate a leader and an innovator—ready to reach your potential.
Known as “The City Beautiful,” Orlando is a center for the life sciences, medical innovation and technological developments, and UCF is at the heart of it all, allowing UCF to partner with leading research institutes and businesses to provide internship and employment opportunities for students and graduates.
- Top 100 public university
- Forges industry partnerships with industry leaders such as Siemens, Disney, Boeing and Lockheed Martin
- UCF offers specialized centers for research in areas such as nanoscience, solar energy, forensic science and simulation and training.
- More than 28,000 students gained practical experience through internships and other real-world work opportunities in 2013-14
- #42 in industrial, manufacturing and systems engineering, US News and World Report
- #58 in computer Engineering, US News and World Report
UCF’S GLOBAL ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT ACADEMY
Take year one of your undergraduate degree through the Global Achievement Academy and you will join a community of talented students from around the globe, studying within a program specifically designed for international students that combines credit-bearing modules, English language instruction and American cultural experiences. After completing the GAA, you will progress to year two of any of the 90+ degree programs offered at UCF.